Hiring great engineers doesn't have to be hard.
Staffing up engineering teams can be a huge challenge:
- If you're not an engineer, it's hard to tell a great engineer from a good one.
- Marketing developer job listings is hard.
- Hiring often gets deprioritized by busy, overworked engineering team leaders.
- Even experienced CTOs and VPs of Engineering frequently fall into the trap of taking months or years to fill engineering positions.
- Finding smart developers who are a pleasure to work with can be like finding a needle in a haystack.
We're here to help. Contact us and tell us about your staffing troubles. We're passionate about helping you find solutions.
Our Story With Engineering Staffing
We started Cartwheel Web originally as a development consultancy. For years we architected, built, and managed software projects. Then we took on the challenge of becoming Vice Presidents of Engineering at BriteCore, the fastest-growing provider of insurance software. At BriteCore, Daniel discovered he had a passion for finding, interviewing, and hiring software engineers. Audrey discovered she had a passion for matching engineers to teams and roles where they could thrive and grow. Together, in under a year, Daniel and Audrey hired and placed over 70 engineers in exciting, challenging remote positions. These engineers were people with a deep love for the craft of software development. This had the effect of raising the quality of new code and documentation changes (pull requests) across BriteCore's code repositories.
With the BriteCore leadership team's support, we've decided to return to running Cartwheel Web with one major change: besides web development and books, we now offer engineering staffing and mentorship services.